Tag time! Coming at you guys with a somewhat non music related theme this time around. Switching it up just on this occasion seeing as I was actually tagged by Rawan, Myself, And I who has a great blog with some solid content here on WordPress so be sure to check this curator out with the link just above. Also the original person who came up with the tags concept belongs to Just Call Me Elm Or Something. The uniquely me tag essentially allows me as an individual behind a screen to convey some elements that may make me different or giving the game away here unique.
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that makes you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little-known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that isn’t true.
Unique Things About Me
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. It’s most definitely my best party trick.
- I keep a record of all the dreams I have when I sleep by writing them down as soon as I awake. Trust me it is hilarious to read back on.
- When I was eleven years old last minuet I was roped in by my cousin to be part of a photoshoot for a well known clothing brand. I can’t remember much details of the day however I know I had majorly waves hair and shine butterfly stickers on the side of my face.
- I sleep with only one pillow. Not the standard two pillows. Just one.
- I have been told by many people that I laugh like a guinea pig. I have built up quite the reputation.
- I have a tattoo of a giraffe on my right ankle. Strangely not that many people who know me in person actually know this.
- My high interest for music journalism and writing truly began in year twelve of sixth form when one of my assignments was to create several magazine articles explaining how music evolved over time.
- My favourite group of all time is One Direction. Closely followed by Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy. Maybe my blog name ever so slightly hinted at this.
- My biggest food weakness in life is crisps. I can easily be bribed by a good bag of crisps. Savoury is the way to win me over any day.
- Avec Valerie
- Amateur Music Blogger
- Shower of Sunshine
- Busy Bees + Me
- It’s Kind of a Long & Boring Story
- The Clear Void
- Music By Mollie